- RSS Channel Showcase 1238089
- RSS Channel Showcase 3736138
- RSS Channel Showcase 7265152
- RSS Channel Showcase 2353884
Articles on this Page
- 10/11/14--04:18: _Foodity expanding o...
- 10/22/14--01:17: _Andrew Logan Altern...
- 11/23/14--22:18: _Startups in a rainb...
- 01/02/15--01:53: _HNY2015
- 01/30/15--03:22: _A UNIQUE Valentine ...
- 05/10/15--04:24: _#HackThePlanet from...
- 05/23/15--04:05: _#Art15 painterly re...
- 06/03/15--04:05: _pen and ink drawing
- 07/04/15--02:28: _Hot Topics on Disru...
- 07/10/15--20:06: _Pentoring at TOA.Be...
- 08/28/15--07:24: _Art Car Boot Fair –...
- 08/07/16--04:08: _Fear and loathing i...
- 01/28/17--02:53: _The Art of Attribut...
- 02/12/17--17:49: _Universe of Eternal...
- 03/25/17--01:33: _Waf17
- 03/25/17--03:42: _Tuesdays Life Drawi...
- 06/02/17--00:33: _Sumi cityscape pain...
- 06/24/17--09:49: _Art Auction for the...
- 10/11/14--04:18: Foodity expanding operations now as Constant Commerce
- 10/22/14--01:17: Andrew Logan Alternative Miss World 2014
- 11/23/14--22:18: Startups in a rainbow of diversity
- 01/02/15--01:53: HNY2015
- 01/30/15--03:22: A UNIQUE Valentine Treat
- 05/10/15--04:24: #HackThePlanet from The Silicon Roundabout
- 05/23/15--04:05: #Art15 painterly resurgence in art
- 06/03/15--04:05: pen and ink drawing
- 07/04/15--02:28: Hot Topics on Disruption
- 07/10/15--20:06: Pentoring at TOA.Berlin
- 08/28/15--07:24: Art Car Boot Fair – Margate 2015
- 08/07/16--04:08: Fear and loathing in Japan!
- 01/28/17--02:53: The Art of Attribution / Artribution
- 02/12/17--17:49: Universe of Eternal Nothingness
- 03/25/17--01:33: Waf17
- 03/25/17--03:42: Tuesdays Life Drawing at Trampery Republic
- 06/02/17--00:33: Sumi cityscape painting & calligraphy
- 06/24/17--09:49: Art Auction for the Homeless Tower Fire
The world’s no1 distributed commerce platform Constant Commerce ” It’s been developed based on strong shopper and customer insight and its execution has been absolutely first class.” Radha R, Executive Vice President and Industry Head – Retail, CPG and Manufacturing, Mindtree Radha R, Executive Vice President and Industry Head – Retail, CPG and Manufacturing, Mindtree, said: […]
Andrew Logan Alternative Miss World 2014 Captured by 3DScanbot Miss Zero+ the winner of the Alternative Miss World 2014 This was without a shadow of a doubt, the most sought after glitterati chic party of the decade, at the Shakespeare’s Globe, perfectly apt place to get theatrical and lose inhibitions. This year, the event […]
With so much on in this; the busiest conf season on record in my book; the space for startups heating up is expanding. We are at the beginning of a mega startup boom and a gold rush. The Websummit growth has been a phenomenal success, the hosting venue and the city of Dublin saw itself […]
It may seem like a dogs life sometimes but … Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year An interview with @VoxLondon on Constant Commerce at SMR8 – London related links As featured on Linkedin/Pulse/ConstantCommerce http://www.igd.com/ Successful Tech startup goes global Mindtree award recognises innovation in e-commerce in partnership with IGD http://www.techchangers.com/constant-commerce-young-startup-wins-igd-ecommerce-2014-award/ http://herx.org/foodity-expanding-operations-now-as-constant-commerce/
PRESENT A UNIQUE Valentine Treat at the Tottenham Court YMCA Collect your personalised Gifts Figurines, Jewellery, Medallions , Charms and Rings Weekdays from Monday 2nd Feb to 14th Feb Sessions: 12 am to 2 pm 6 pm to 8 pm At YMCA Club 112 Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3NQ – Tottenham Court […]
**** Win a pass to #HackThePlanet @Cargo_LDN premier #DS15 after party see below for details Silicon Roundabout – Shoreditch starts to heat up as #SMR9 is getting to full swing this weekend with hundreds of startups wooing hackers of all kinds across the eco system to join their journey to success. Long time veterans of […]
London is a host to many fairs and events daily. The important international art fairs are amongst a network of some 15 to 20 top destinations worldwide, where art dealers showcase the art by the artists they represent. One long-term veteran of such events, who has been involved in the scene informed me these events […]
Getting back to my roots, ink and pen does have that raw essence, the cold tip of the metallic pen traveling upon the page in sharp, solid black marks are unnerving experience. burlesque drawings of Lulu after meeting my old time friend from Riverside Studio days, the celebrated architect Will Alsop Posted by Hercules […]
London’s most hot and exclusive tech event saw 120 influential tech leaders covering critical issues affecting businesses today. With the aim to sketch how they saw the tech industry evolving in the future. The focus was to learn and connect with some of the top driving forces in the tech industry. Hot topic also hosts […]
“Pentoring” is a term he coined, relates to mentoring while painting. Initially as a means to put the sitter at ease while covering important topics relating to the startup business, finance, and technology. A format that has proved engaging and popular, that he regularly practices at these institutions and events. He has an area with […]
Dark Times News Flash! See me in action at the Art Car Boot Fair as on ITV Joined the Art Car Boot Fair which proved to be another memorable day again after our earlier appearance at the Brick Lane edition in the spring. Art Car Boot Fair is a unique experience; It is much […]
It started to get out of hand with so much to say on my trip to the Far East, with all the anecdotes to tell, I had to leave a lot out in order to make it digestible. It is now broken up into sections to make it an easier read. Section 1 I dragged myself back […]
Q PARK, 39-41 Whitcomb Street, London WC2H 7DT open Sat 12 – 6pm Closing party 2-5 Sunday The participating artist link see below some of the 3DScans made last Sunday Order yours now contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking requests le coq artistes by 3DSCANBOT on Sketchfab World-class art framer and fabricator Mark Darbyshire and product […]
Anselm Kiefer – Walhalla White Cube Upon entering the White Cube, visitors are filed into the show, where security hands them a warning letter; a disclaimer that they enter at their own risk. It is a gateway to another dimension; everything is in a solid state — even the air, the void is thick with lead. Anselm […]
5 — 21 May 2017 Hercules Fisherman Sumi Live Paintings and Workshops Hercules will be exhibiting his work and will be painting live by appointment — in his distinct and special pop-up atelier style drawing traditional Sumi Painting — using his much-loved Ironing Board support […]
Join us at The Trampery Republic for our Tuesday Life Drawing class. As part of the Creative Pioneers programme, Artist member Hercules Fisherman will be hosting Tuesday session there could be one or two models. The class is for everyone, and no prior drawing experience is necessary. Some materials and paper will be provided, but […]
Tutored by native Chinese artist and calligrapher Sun Yi
& Hercules Fisherman professional painter and artist that has worked in the far east, Japan, China, Vietnam, and Thailand learning Traditional Sumi painting and techniques.
This group is set up to help the homeless from the Grenfell Tower fire, we are calling upon artists to donate works for the auction; for now, you could pledge a work and register your interests in helping. The plan is to have an art auction with the proceeds to go to the Homeless from